Call Us Now
Time is of the essence in a Northern Kentucky DUI case. The earlier you retain us, the better your chances are to obtain a favorable result.
Free DUI Consultation
Contact us (24 Hours a Day – 365 Days a Year) at 859-663-2900 in the Northern Kentucky area or use the contact form below. We offer a free telephone or in-office consultation on all DUI cases. We service the following areas: Boone County, Campbell County, and Kenton County.
Suhre & Associates, LLC
530 York Street
Newport, Kentucky 41099
Usually, these consultations last between 30 minutes and one hour depending on your case. At the consultation, we will review the law, potential penalties, facts of your case, and begin to explore possible defenses. We will put together an immediate action plan that will include how to obtain driving privileges as quickly as possible.
You should bring your ticket, proof of insurance, and any questions you would like answered.
Questions you should expect to hear from Northern Kentucky DUI Lawyers of Suhre & Associates:
- When were you arrested?
- Did you take a breath test, urine test, or blood test? If so, what was the result?
- What field sobriety tests did the officer have you perform?
- When is your next court date?
- Did you have a valid license and insurance at the time of your arrest?
- Are you employed and what driving needs do you have?